Updated: May 29
A few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from this beautiful couple from the US, they were planning a trip to Dublin and looking for a photographer to create some nice memories for them to bring home.
I was really excited to show them a little bit of Dublin City!
I planned a little itinerary for them:
1. St. Stephen's Green - such a gorgeous little park in in the centre of Dublin City, there are ponds with swans swimming, flowers, bridges, it's lovely to go for a walk there!
2. Then we continued to Grafton St.- a great street for shopping or even if you don't want to buy anything, you can see beautiful shop windows, and people with all kinds of styles.
3, A quick stop at Trinity College's beautiful campus.
4. Next, I had to take them to Butlers to enjoy a delicious coffee (and make the experience even more Irish).
5. Them we walked to Temple Bar where we got a photo in front of the famous red pub.
6. And finally we got to Ha'Penny Bridge - the oldest pedestrian bridge, over the river Liffey.
Then I left them at the Merchant's Arch pub where they ended up staying for a pint.
The day was absolutely gorgeous, warm and sunny, we were very lucky, and I was able to get some really nice candid shots during our walk.
If you are planning a trip to Ireland, I would love to chat!
Have a lovely day,